Looking for a fun way to re-connect with friends, family or co-workers? Book a Parker Grant Signature Hangout, a live virtual cooking class hosted by Parker Grant co-founders David Parker and Grant Kosch.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Managed Zoom Invitations
- 2 Hours of Hosted Event Services and Cooking Demonstration by a PARKER GRANT representative.
- Our Signature Curated, Insulated, Cold Packed and Delivered Hospitality Package for 2. Including:
- 750ml Wine or 6 Pack of Beer
- 1 x Charcuterie Plate of fine cheeses, cured meats, olives, chutney and crackers
- 1 x Hot or Cold Appetizer (enough to share)
- 2 Servings of Seasonal Salad
- 2 Servings of Featured Entree
- 1 x Hot or Cold Dessert (enough to share)
- 2 Signature P/G Aprons (customization available upon request)
- 1 x Recipe Card
- Full unedited recording of Zoom event.
Pricing starting between $150-$250. *Local delivery and shipping charges may apply.
LET'S HANG OUT!
Contact us to book your own signautre hangout.
In addition to creating unique private virutal events, we also host our own SIGNATURE HANGOUTS featuring celebrity guests. We invite you to join us on our next featured PARKER GRANT SIGNATURE HANGOUT. Details COMING SOON!
EPISODE ONE: CARSON KRESSLEY
We had a fantastic time with celebrity guest Carson Kressley. Carson joined us from his families farm in Pennsylvania and we shared stories, shared his life experiences, we drank Rosé and we made a fun, delicious meal together, featuring; cauliflower dip, kale peach slaw, authentic New England Lobster Rolls and a Summer Berry Cobbler for dessert. All of our friends joining us across the country had a great time as well, with their participation helping generate proceeds for the Kempton County Community Center in Pennsylvania.